Pearson VUE Real Estate Exam Prep 2015-2016: The Definitive Guide to Preparing for the National Pearson VUE Real Estate Exam
(as of Jan 17,2023 18:47:37 UTC – Details)
This book is intended to provide prospective real estate licensees with a thorough review of the knowledge necessary to pass the national Pearson VUE real estate exam. The text is presented precisely according to Pearson VUE’s published “expanded” outline of 126 real estate topics that may appear on the Pearson VUE exam.
The author, Jim Bainbridge, is a Harvard Law School graduate, a practicing attorney, and a licensed real estate broker. He has carefully written this book to help you prepare for — and pass — the Pearson VUE real estate exam. The book contains:
• a comprehensive review of the real estate principles covered by the national Pearson VUE real estate exam;
• a complete 80-multiple-choice-question practice exam, with detailed answers given for all of the questions, which will allow you to assess your strengths and weaknesses — and to hone your test-taking skills — before exam day;
• a thorough review of the real estate math that you are expected to know for the Pearson VUE exam;
• tips on preparing for and taking the Pearson exam; and
• a useful glossary of more than 600 key real estate terms for test preparation and reference.
Publisher : Jim Bainbridge (January 4, 2015)
Language : English
Paperback : 214 pages
ISBN-10 : 1939526159
ISBN-13 : 978-1939526151
Item Weight : 1.39 pounds
Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.49 x 11 inches